Editor in Chief
Latest posts by Abby Williams (see all)
- Big Oil Backed by Supreme Court - Feb 4, 2019
- Regarding the Dec. 7 Catalyst Editorial: “Brett Kavanaugh’s Confirmation Wasn’t Really About #MeToo” - Dec 17, 2018
- Colorado Politicians With Presidential Ambitions - Dec 17, 2018
Latest posts by Michael Gorman (see all)
- First-Year Frisbee Players Show Their Stuff in Opening Tournaments - Oct 15, 2018
- Tigers Second in Mountain West After Three-Game Win Streak - Oct 8, 2018
- Men’s Soccer Slips to Third in SCAC Standings - Oct 1, 2018
Miriam is a first-year from Memphis, TN. She plans to major in sociology and minor in journalism. When she's not in the publication house, she enjoys reading, writing, hiking, futsal, and YoungLife.
Latest posts by Miriam Brown (see all)
- “Matilda” Is Not for Children - Dec 17, 2018
- Escape to Safety: Students “Purge” Themselves of Halloween Fear - Nov 5, 2018
- “Shakespeare in Love” Reimagines the Life of a Literary Legend - Oct 15, 2018
Active Life Editor
Sarah is a junior from Warwick, New York. After being Head Writer of her high school paper, she has enjoyed continuing her passion for journalism working at the Catalyst. An outdoors enthusiast, Sarah loves to rockclimb, hike, ski, and trail run, and she also is a backpacking, rafting, and climbing leader for the Outdoor Education Center. When she is not editing for the Active Life section at the Catalyst or monitoring at CC's Ritt Kellogg Climbing Gym, Sarah can be found playing drums and eating cereal.
Latest posts by Sarah Laico (see all)
- Upcoming “Pride Outside” Celebrates Gender Identity in the Outdoors - Apr 17, 2019
- Turn and Face the Strange - Mar 4, 2019
- Cut the Cookie-Cutter Conversations - Feb 11, 2019
John Feigelson is an avid writer, reader, climber, skier, Swedish fish eater, comic book aficionado and New York Yankees fan. He is an organismal biology and ecology major from New York City, and loves the thrill of journalism.
Latest posts by John Feigelson (see all)
- Why the Mayor of South Bend, Ind. Would Make a Great President of the United States - Apr 1, 2019
- Primer for a Progressive President - Dec 17, 2018
- Breathe Easy - Nov 13, 2018
Max is a sophomore Political Science major from Silver Spring, MD. He began writing for the Catalyst Opinion section soon after getting to CC and has been since. Max is fascinated by local and global politics, but tries hard to avoid writing about U.S. politics. He's a big fan of eggs.
Board of Directors
Chief Operating Officer
Chief Photography Editor
Daniel is a sophomore from Denver, Colorado. He picked up his first camera in high school, and has rarely put it down since. He continued his passion for photography as a Catalyst photographer his freshman year, and has enjoyed stepping up into the role of photography editor as a sophomore. When Daniel isn't working on Catalyst photography he can usually be spotted exploring Colorado Springs with a camera in hand, writing, binging Parks and Rec, or drinking too much coffee.
Managing and Copy Editor
Christian Kennedy '19 is a computer science major, an environmental science minor, and web editor for the Catalyst. When not looking at a computer screen, he spends his time reading, hiking around the Springs, and waiting for it to snow.
Presentation & Design Staff
Mary has been on the Catalyst's layout and design team for over a year. She is a senior English major on the Creative Writing track with a minor in Journalism. She first got involved with the Catalyst when she began writing as a guest writer her freshman year at Colorado College. She is also a published author. When Mary isn't writing, she enjoys being outdoors: hiking, rock climbing, and skiing. Mary is also an avid nature photographer and occasionally takes photos for the Catalyst. She is originally from south Florida.
Latest posts by Mary Murphy (see all)
- “To Infinity and Beyond!” Vail Resorts Surpasses Other Top Ski Companies in Vertical Feet Traveled - Apr 15, 2018
- Sleek, Stylish, and Smart Inventions of 2018 Hit Outdoor Industry Retailers - Feb 23, 2018
- Colorado Springs Prison Tracks Upward Trend in Incarceration Rates Among Females - Dec 16, 2017
Anya is the layout editor for the Life section of the Catalyst. She is a freshman and a hopeful environmental science major. When she is not slaving away in the publishing house, she loves playing futsal, pretending to be good at knitting and watching movies.