Editors in Chief
Arielle is a junior at CC. She currently writes for the Sports and Life sections. When she is not writing, Arielle enjoys skiing and watching The West Wing.
Miriam is a junior from Memphis, TN. She is pursuing a major in sociology and minor in journalism. She works as an editor-in-chief for The Catalyst and a writing intern for the Colorado College Office of Communications.
Latest posts by Miriam Brown (see all)
- CC Is ‘Still In’: Students Talk Climate and CC’s Commitment - Nov 22, 2019
- Perspectives: In Their Own Words - Nov 10, 2019
- Witnesses Allege a Man in a Ski Mask Fired a Gun in an Attempted Robbery Near Campus - Nov 1, 2019
Josie McCauley, class of '21, began as The Catalyst's news section editor in fall of 2019. She is an economics major with an interest in business and financial journalism. She previously wrote for the Active Life section and enjoys spending time in the outdoors. http://catalystnewspaper.com/active-life/trash-transients-and-trout-the-state-of-fountain-creek/
Latest posts by Heather Rolph (see all)
Active Life Editor
Latest posts by Kyle Zinkula (see all)
- Colorado’s Best Winter 14ers - Dec 7, 2019
- Which Mountains Are Calling? Open ski resorts in Colorado - Nov 4, 2019
- Get Outside this Block! - Oct 7, 2019
Board of Directors
Chief Operating Officer
Latest posts by Natalie Gubbay (see all)
- A Bad Choice for CU’s Next President by an Over-Politicized Board of Regents - Apr 30, 2019
- The Flaw in Sanders’ Free College Logic - Feb 25, 2019
- Please, Please Don’t Claim to be from Canada - Jan 28, 2019
Chief Photography Editor
Daniel is a sophomore from Denver, Colorado. He picked up his first camera in high school, and has rarely put it down since. He continued his passion for photography as a Catalyst photographer his freshman year, and has enjoyed stepping up into the role of photography editor as a sophomore. When Daniel isn't working on Catalyst photography he can usually be spotted exploring Colorado Springs with a camera in hand, writing, binging Parks and Rec, or drinking too much coffee.
Latest posts by Daniel Sarché (see all)
- Lessons from ‘Paterson’: Seeing the Beauty in Banality - Nov 10, 2019
- “Into the Spider-Verse”: Spider-Man Done Right - Feb 4, 2019
- Another “Robin Hood” Misses Its Mark - Dec 17, 2018
Managing and Copy Editor
Christian Kennedy '19 is a computer science major, an environmental science minor, and web editor for the Catalyst. When not looking at a computer screen, he spends his time reading, hiking around the Springs, and waiting for it to snow.
Claire Barber '22 is the Social Media Manager and an Active Life writer for The Catalyst. She is an Environmental Studies major with minors in Journalism and Film Studies. She hopes to report on climate migration in the future, and is especially inspired by human centered pieces. You can almost always find her skiing, eating ramen noodles, climbing, and searching for vintage overalls at thrift stores.
Presentation & Design Staff
Risako, class of '22, began as the Catalyst's layout editor in the fall of 2019. She is interested in journalism and business. She enjoys dancing, singing and seeing musicals.